Summer is salad time. This is the most easiest salad but so packed with flavour because of the passion fruit dressing. I find the passion fruit lifts everything and the combination with the balsamic does wonders to the simplest salad.
leaf salad with roasted tomatoes + parmesan shavings + passion fruit dressing
Author: Anél Potgieter
- For Salad
- 1 Large packet of mixed salad leaves
- 30g Parmesan shavings
- For Roasted Tomatoes
- 200g Baby tomatoes
- 2T Olive Oil
- For Dressing
- 115g Passion Fruit Pulp
- 1T Balsamic vinegar
- ½T Olive oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- First preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Coat all the tomatoes in olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- For the salad dressing, mix all the ingredients together.
- Put all the salad ingredients into a bowl and drizzle liberally with the passion fruit and balsamic dressing.